Monday, September 15, 2008

Tonight was just a chill night. Mike didn't come over till around 8, so when he did I was pretty tired from running 14 miles earlier today. We are both so busy during the week, so we usually just spend "down time" together. Our date night is usually Saturday night. This past weekend was pretty busy for us. Friday, we went to Angela and Dan's wedding. Saturday, we went with a pretty big group to downtown Dearborn to a restaurant called CRAVE. We went there to celebrate Gabe's Birthday. ;) We have a lot of big events coming up, so I am going to try to remember to take some pics! XOX Bee n' Mike

3 comments:

Jessica said...

TOOO CUTE!!!

Reasons I love Bethany... You are wise beyond your years, you are the funniest Budz kid, you are fun, you are a great conversationalist, you are sweet, you are strong, you are kick-butt at taebo and running. you rock!

Reasons I love Mike... You are always smiling! You always make me feel special. You go out of your way to say hi and give me a big hug every time I see you, and you certainly don't have to. I always tell you that you are my favorite Budz in-law because you are so darn sweet!

LOVE you both to pieces!!!!!!

~d said...

helllooo bettttany! i love you and you look extra beautiful in these pics... (ur not too shabby either mike)....

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

oh i love you! you are da cutest... wish i was there and we could wedding plan and hang out together! tonight i met gabe at jay's and had a salad... then we went and got a TCBY!!! hehe

xo