Monday, September 8, 2008

Engagement Pictures


I know that I haven't blogged much since the engagement (this is actually the first one) ;) but I am really going to try to keep this updated as much as I can. Me and Mike have been so excited lately about getting married, so yesterday after church, we went to Bed Bath and Beyond, and we were looking at all of the things that we would want to register for. So, this started out being a very cute idea, but when Mike started picking things out like: a State rug for the front porch, a Creme Brulee set, and an ice cream maker out, I started to think that this could wait a few more months :) No... I know he is just a guy, and my job is to let him know what the realistic things are going to be for our first place hehe. Anyway, we have both been so busy with school and work, and it seems like our schedules are always conflicting, so the time that we get together is always special. We will keep you updated!!! XO Bee&Mike

2 comments:

Karen said...

Creme brulee set and ice cream maker a must!

Jessica said...

You two are TOOO CUTE!!! So happy for you both.