Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not enough hours in a day....

So Sunday night, Mike took me out for a nice, big, Italian meal to carb up for my 21 miler the next day. We ate at Kruse and Muer, and it was amazing. Sunday night, I had to go to bed really early with Shalene. Monday morning, we woke up, started the run at 6:40 am, and I was done with the 21 by 9:35 (on a different clock, so the time might be a little off ;) ) Mike ran 12 miles on Monday too. Anyways, Mike came over Monday night, and I gave him a nice haircut because he had his first job interview for an internship yesterday. His interview went really well, and he got a second interview. I am very proud of him. He is such a hard worker. Even though we have both been so busy with our schedules, we always try to make the time that we spend together count. So instead of arguing, and sitting around not doing anything, we always try to do something fun. The marathon is coming up quick! October 12th. Me and Mike are going to be going down there on Friday the 10th, after half of a day at my school (so I am not missing too much). I am very excited to run this marathon. I think this trip is going to make a lot of awesome memories. Everyone who is going?: Mike, Me, Jesse, Amber, Gabe, Hannah, Mom, Dad, Christa, Shalene, and possibly Brandon... Can't WAIT!!! :) XO Bee&Mike

2 comments:

We Love to Run! said...

this day will be one we remember forever... ya know! i'm excited too!

miss u lil sis

~d said...

uh....aunt doda will b there 2!!