Monday, October 27, 2008

Tough Times...




Me and Mike get barely any time to spend together. He is so busy with school and work, and I have school and work too, and they seem to always be CONFLICTING with his schedule. So... Basically.. me and mike have two real days we get to be together... We have: Saturday nights (when I get out of school at 5), and Sundays (which is usually after 6 at night). It has been this way for quite a while now... So.. It has been pretty tough on us both. It seems like we never really see each other, and I can't wait for that to change. So... I did something out of the ordinary two days a week thing tonight, and I drove over to see my baby... We had a good time... Mostly just sat around with his mom and grandma, and looked at some old books, pics, and letters from our past. When I left his house tonight... It made me so sad because it's like... I hate the whole goodbye part...! XO Bee'nMike

2 comments:

Karen said...

You're not getting any sympathy here -- you get to see Mike way more than I even get to see Dad! Glad you sacrificed and drove to see Mike, though -- it looks like it was worth it!

Gabe ♥ Hannah said...

awww bee you are the cutest... and i totally know what you mean! i HATE the goodbye... when gabby tucks me in and LEAVES it is soo sad.... who says time engaged flies!! i don't think so! i love you!